We invite you to be a vendor at the 2023 JC Main Street Market: A Dicken’s Christmas! All vendors must pre-register for the event using the form below.
The vendor fees:
Single Stall (1-10X10 Canopy)
$20 for one single market date
$30 for both market dates
Double Stall (Fits 2-10X10 Canopies)
$30 for one single market date
$45 for both market dates
(If paying online there may be processing fees)
- Set up will be from 3:30 pm until 5:00 pm. The event will officially begin at 5:30 pm. Tear-down will begin when the event closes at 8:30 pm.
- The Market Manager will determine where the vendors’ assigned booth space will be located. Vendors will be informed 2-3 days prior to the scheduled event. If you have any questions or discrepancies, please notify the Market Manager.
- If you have any specific requirements, please notify the Market Manager ahead of time and we will do our best to accommodate you as much as possible.
- November 24th will take place around Heritage Park (Jefferson and 5th Streets)
- December 2nd will take place on the 8th and Jefferson
- All vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, and canopies. Vendors are encouraged to have string lights, decor, and even dress up. The theme of the Market(s) is A Dicken’s Christmas.
- Canopies are required for participation in the Christmas Markets.
- Vendor trailers will not be permitted to be set up during the Christmas Markets. The only exception will be for Food Trucks. Vendors will not be permitted to park their vehicles behind their canopies.
- Vendors are not permitted to share booths unless separate applications and fees have been submitted. In the event you would like to share a space, please notify the Market Manager prior to November 10th.
- Vendors may not resell their booth space to another vendor or any other person or business.
- All vendors will leave their areas clean and without trash at the end of the event.
- All vendors are expected to treat guests and patrons with kindness and respect. We wish to always create and maintain a positive and friendly environment.
- For all vendors selling any consumable items (i.e., baked goods, all food truck vendors, pet treats, etc.), please refer to the Kansas Department of Agriculture website. If you need a permit please apply. Or, if you have any questions, please contact the Market Manager.
- All necessary permits must be submitted no later than November 10th in order to participate in the event.
- Necessary permits must also be on your person during the event, in case of inspections.
- All vendors are responsible for reporting their own sales tax. A special events tax ID permit will be provided to vendors who do not have a Kansas Tax ID.
- JC Main Street and its affiliates are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- Communicate any questions, concerns, or ideas to the Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrations and payments must be turned in and paid in full no later than November 10th.
We would also love to have you join us for our weekly Main Street Market beginning in May!
Our current online payment processing is down. You can still register for this Market, but must select pay by cash/check. An email will be sent once the payment processing is fixed in order for you to pay online.
Sorry for the inconvenience