Come enjoy our family friendly, shop local events!
Click here for an overview of Main Street Market Themes!
- This event has passed.
2022 Hometown Christmas!
December 3, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm CST
Hometown Christmas – 5:30 – 8:30 PM
- Tuba Christmas
- Eclectic Harmony
- Cocoa & Cookie Bar – JCNAZ
- Gingerbread Contest
- Downtown Window Decorating Contest
- Youth Craft Activity – DB library
- Indoor Snowball Fun
- Photo Van & Cocoa – Custom Holiday Lights
- Share your vision of downtown – STANTEC
- Holiday Card Signing for Soldiers
- 3rd JC Statue Unveiling – Christmas Market
- Horse & Carriage Rides – KAW VALLEY
- Sensory Santa – JC Main Street (appt. only, sign up here)
- Old Fashioned Carolers – JCLT
- Holiday Characters at Exchange Bank
- Santa’s Mailbox – Exchange Bank
- Sausages – Exchange Bank
- Visit Santa
- Student Art Display
- Hot Chocolate – United Way
- Popcorn – CASA
- Mini bells – United Methodist Church
- Continue your holiday shopping and purchase something from our many local vendors at the parking lot on the corner of 8th and Jefferson. Find more information here.
- This Christmas Market will be the first of many Main Street Markets. Starting May 2023, Main Street will be hosting a weekly Market on Saturday mornings in the same parking lot.