Come enjoy our family friendly, shop local events!
- This event has passed.
10 Days of Christmas
November 25, 2022 @ 7:00 am - December 4, 2022 @ 4:00 pm CST
Friday, November 25
Holiday Fun Run – JC CrossFit – 4:15 PM
JCACC 27th Annual Christmas Parade – 5:30 PM
Downtown Lighting Ceremony
Downtown Window Decorating Contest Begins
Hot Chocolate (United Way) & Popcorn (CASA)
Saturday, November 26
SHOP SMALL SATURDAY – ALL DAY
Wine & Wassail Walk –buy tickets here.
- Bundle up and join us downtown for our first annual Wine & Wassail Walk on Saturday, November 26th, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. to support SHOP SMALL SATURDAY! Tickets: $40 per person. All proceeds go to fundraising for Downtown Holiday Lights. Please note, this is a 21+ event only. Tickets can be purchased using the QR Code beside or stop by the Main Street Office at 129 W 7th St.
Sunday, November 27 – 2:00 PM
National Lampoon Christmas Vacation at C.L. Hoover Opera House -free admission, sponsored by D.E.L. Motors -Cookies (1st Baptist Church)
Monday, November 28 – ALL DAY
To join in on the Cyber Monday fun, participate in our #LoveLocalGearyCo social media campaign. Simply post a picture of something you love about Geary County and use our hashtag for a chance to win a gift from one of our local businesses.
Tuesday, November 29 – 5:00 to 7:00 PM
Christmas at the Range – Godfrey’s Any toy donations made during this time will receive a free firearm rental ($20 value). Donations will go to Operation Santa.
Wednesday, November 30 – 5:30 to 8:30 PM
Christmas in Heritage Park
- Firepit S’mores (Boy Scout Troop 41 & JCNAZ)
- Hot Chocolate (United Way)
- Popcorn (CASA)
- Sausages (1st Presbyterian Church)
- Chips (1st Baptist Church)
Come to Bethlehem (Vertical Church) 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- Community Nativity scene -Heritage Park Stage
1st Presbyterian Holiday Concert -113 W 5th St. (South side of Heritage Park) 7:00 PM
- Childrens Choir
- Chancel Choir
- Ladies Ensemble
- and more!
Thursday, December 1
A 1940’s Radio Christmas Carol – JCLT at C.L. Hoover Opera House – 7:30 PM
Christmas Story Walk –Pete the Cat Saves Christmas – ALL MONTH
Friday, December 2
A 1940’s Radio Christmas Carol – JCLT -C.L. Hoover Opera House
Saturday, December 3
Breakfast with Santa at Dorothy Bramlage Public Library – 10:00 – 12:00 PM
A 1940’s Radio Christmas Carol – JCLT -C.L. Hoover Opera House – 7:30 PM
Hometown Christmas – 5:30 – 8:30 PM
- Tuba Christmas
- Eclectic Harmony
- Cocoa & Cookie Bar – JCNAZ
- Gingerbread Contest
- Downtown Window Decorating Contest
- Youth Craft Activity – DB library
- Indoor Snowball Fun
- Photo Van & Cocoa – Custom Holiday Lights
- Share your vision of downtown – STANTEC
- Holiday Card Signing for Soldiers
- 3rd JC Statue Unveiling – Christmas Market
- Horse & Carriage Rides – KAW VALLEY
- Sensory Santa – JC Main Street (appt. only, sign up here)
- Old Fashioned Carolers – JCLT
- Holiday Characters at Exchange Bank
- Santa’s Mailbox – Exchange Bank
- Sausages – Exchange Bank
- Visit Santa
- Student Art Display
- Hot Chocolate – United Way
- Popcorn – CASA
- Mini bells – United Methodist Church
- Continue your holiday shopping and purchase something from our many local vendors at the parking lot on the corner of 8th and Jefferson. Find more information here.
- This Christmas Market will be the first of many Main Street Markets. Starting May 2023, Main Street will be hosting a weekly Market on Saturday mornings in the same parking lot.
Sunday, December 4
A 1940’s Radio Christmas Carol – JCLT at C.L. Hoover Opera House – 2:00 PM
The Festival of Trees Gala -Geary County Historical Society – 6:00 PM